- The Friend Management menu UI has been revised. The new invitation reward will vary on the number of friend invitations sent and receive.
- Now you can now add friends via Bluetooth. Find a friend near you to earn a reward!
The Fame System is here! Let your name ring throughout Hasla!
Your fame points are determined by your mercenary information and achievements.
- The more fame points you have, the fancier portrait frames you will be able to unlock.
- You can see all obtained portrait frames in the town menu.
- Your fame points do not decrease by retiring heroes or selling / salvaging weapons.
- As it is technically difficult to calculate previous data of particular criteria, fame points will accumulate only after the update. Data that was calculated after the
- 1. Hero’s Berry Stats (The berry stats of heroes retired before the update will not be calculated.)
- 2. A number of Acquired ★6 Soulbound Weapons (Weapons sold or salvaged before the update will not be calculated.)
- 3. The frequency of Colosseum Master Rank Achievement (Number of master rank achieved before the update will not be calculated.)
- 4. Maximum Consecutive Login Count (Consecutive logins before the update will not be calculated.)
- Obtain monuments of Hasla by meeting secret conditions hidden within the game. You can see your monuments in the player information menu.
We are continuously striving to improve our game UI/UX system.
The UI and UX for in-game buff items (Goddess Potions, Milk) have been improved.
- A “Buff” tab has been added to the left side of the team selection menu.
- Buff items obtained or bought can now be found within the Buff tab.
- Buff items can either be activated or deactivated before entering a stage. (Milk of Growth is an exception, as it is consumed under a time limit.)
- You can tap and hold the buff item icon to see detailed information.
- in the battle preparation menu
- Buff items can now be used in World Boss.
- Activated buff items are shown within the battle preparation menu and the World Boss menu as well.
New loading images and illustrations have been added.
A new Monthly Contract Package has been added.
- Added a Monthly Contract Package, comprised of the following items: 50 jewels upon purchase, and a daily gift of 2 jewels and 1 Premium Contract for 30 days.
- The daily gift of 2 jewels and 1 Premium Contract will disappear if they are not received within 24 hours of arrival.
- 110 Jewels and 30 Premium Contracts are acquired in total.
- Upon first loading the game, you can choose your account activation and connection method before downloading game data.
- The order of the Weapon Tome has been rearranged to match that of the Hero Tome.
Meet the witch of legends – stronger and more beautiful than ever before!
- Lilith’s skill icon and name has been changed. Lilith will now use [Dark Nightmare] instead of [Meteor Shower].
- Lilith’s skill animation has also been changed. Her damage and skill mechanism remain the same.
3 New Soulbound Weapons
Spiral of Heaven and Earth (★4~5, Sien’s Soulbound Weapon)
- (Passive enhanced) Chance of activating a high-level chain is increased.
Spiral of Heaven and Earth (★6, Sien’s Soulbound Weapon)
- Passive altered) Sien's 3-chain skill is changed to 'Bursting Spiral Slash' that deals physical damage equal to 700% of attack power.
- (Passive enhanced) Sien's passive cool time is decreased to 3.5 seconds. If Sien receives a buff, chance of activating 'Bursting Spiral Slash' becomes 100%.
Khan's Heritage (★4~5, Rahima Soulbound Weapon)
- (Upon activating passive) Lahima's armor and resistance increase by 150 and decreases the accuracy of all enemies hit by 15%.
Khan's Heritage (★6, Rahima Soulbound Weapon)
- (Upon activating passive) The King and Queen of Hawks are summoned to each deal magical damage equal to 500% of attack power.
- (Passive enhanced) Lahima's armor and resistance increase by 300, decreases the accuracy of all enemies hit by 30%, and all allies' HP is healed at 100% of Lahima's attack power.
Sky Driller (★4~5, Lorelei Soulbound Weapon)
- (Upon activating passive) Lorelei's armor penetration for all attacks is increased by 300 for 3 seconds. 'Drill Gun's heal reduction rate is increased by 40%.
Sky Driller (★6, Lorelei Soulbound Weapon)
- (Upon activating passive) Lorelei's armor penetration for all attacks is increased by 500 for 3 seconds. 'Drill Gun's heal reduction rate is increased by 40%.
- (Passive altered) 'Support Equipment Protocol' is changed to 'Giga Rocket Break' that deals physical damage equal to 1000% of attack power. All effects of Lorelei's block skill are applied to 'Giga Rocket Break'; causing neutral damage at 600% of attack power.
New Champion: Ibelin
- Ibelin is a mysterious woman with an unknown secret who leads both the Knights of Valencia and the outlaws of the Wildlands.
- Look out for Ibelin and the dreadful power of the Tribe of Desert Warriors!
Commence Operation (Active)
- Boarding Ibelin’s train, Ibelin, and her followers deal damage proportional to Ibelin’s attack power according to allies’ chain usage. At the end of the skill, they jump off the train to deal a critical attack that deals physical damage proportional to Ibelin’s attack power.
Frontline Commander (Passive)
- The critical chance of the entire party increases. Physical damage proportional to Ibelin’s attack power is also applied to all critical attacks.
Perseverance (Soulbound Passive)
- For 10 seconds upon activating 'Commence Operation,' Ibelin generates a special skill block for a random ally every 10 times allies take damage.
5 New Illustrations
Check out the two new illustrations of Ibelin, and the illustrations of Himiko, Saiga, and Woopa!
6 New Skins
Check out the new skins for Abel, V, Niven, Vincent, Cano, and Aria!
- A couple of daily login rewards have been changed. The reward of a ★3 Weapon Box on day 7 has been changed to a ★6 Weapon Box; the reward of a ★5 Weapon Box on day 21 has been changed to 4,000 iron.
- If a shield is reactivated during the duration, 10% of the shield will be recharged.
- If a shield is reactivated during the duration, 10% of the shield will be recharged.
- An accuracy debuff mark will appear the first time an enemy enters an activated smoke bomb area.
- Fixed some skills that did not trigger ‘Smoke Bomb’ effects.
- The damage meter for ‘Smoke Bomb’ will now be applied to the hero who directly dealt the damage.
- The penetration of ‘Smoke Bomb’ will also be based on the penetration of the hero who deals the damage.
- Niven’s passive skill has also been balanced.
- Niven’s passive will now follow her own penetration and damage meter.
- ‘Poison Arrow’ will not apply to Niven’s passive.
- The mechanism of ‘target mark’ attacks has been changed.
- All target mark attacks can be deactivated but will penetrate debuff immunity.
- Any debuff effects of target mark attacks will not be applied.
Ex) The attack power of the enemy marked by Dox as the culprit will decrease by 30% for the duration of the mark. / If the enemy has already activated debuff immunity, the attack power debuff will not affect the enemy, but the additional physical damage will still be applied.
- This fix is applied to Magnus’s seed, Teresa’s Mark of Light, Cano’s Charm, Melissa’s Holy Curse, Tia’s
- Applied to: Magnus' seed, Theresa's Mark of Light, Cano's seduction, Melissa's holy curse, Tia's Assassination Target Mark, Dox’s Culprit Mark, and Demeter’s Wheat Sprout.
- The activation motions of Melissa’s passive and soulbound passive have been removed so to decrease Melissa’s block reaction time. Melissa’s heal passive has also been fixed.
- Cain’s soulbound passive motion has been changed. He now dashes further.
The Colosseum and Friendly Duel stat revision rates have been changed. Here are the details!
Under the judgment that the current stat revision rates overly benefited short-ranged heroes, we readjusted the stat revision rates as to increase the diversity of the Colosseum participants. The stat revision rates for the Colosseum and Friendly Duel will continuously be adjusted if necessary.
Both Colosseum/Friendly Duel
- HP increase is adjusted from 175% to 150%
- SP increase is no longer applied
- Armor and Resistance increase is adjusted from 175% to 165%
- Fever mode is added. From 60 second in, damage will increase by 125% every 10 seconds, while recovery rate will be fixed to 0%
We are catching bugs in Chocolat's Bakery!
- Fixed the “Ready” bug in the World Boss lobby, in which meat was spent, but the game could not progress if the other user immediately exited the menu.
- Cano’s passive text has been clarified. It is now explicitly stated that her 3-chains penetrate the entire enemy line.
- Rahima’s passive text has been clarified. It is now explicitly stated that her passive is acknowledged as a 3-chain.
- Fixed the bug in Practice Mode, in which some passives were not activated upon equipping soulbound weapons through “Equip” button.
- Fixed the bug in which No.9’s costume parts were dislocated.
- Fixed the bug in which Saiga’s face parts were dislocated.
- Fixed the bug in which Celine’s arm parts overlapped with one another.
- Fixed the bug in which certain champions’ passive were recognized as a continuous buff.
- Fixed the bug in which ★6 Victoria's 3-chain was not recognized as a 3-chain.
- Fixed the bug in which Victoria’s soulbound weapon knocked back enemies multiple times.
- Fixed the bug in which the boss pattern was applied to the Town Gardener’s hero passive.
- Fixed the bug in AG03 Mel's Passive skill.
- Fixed the bug where Atalante does not shoot the arrow of fairy magic after entering the battle and reacting to the ally's first 3-chain.
- Fixed the bug where ★3 Lovely Chocolat block skill causes Physical damage.
- Fixed the bug where the shield does not activate when Athena Asamia activates Passive while wearing Soulbound Weapon and using Power Max.
- Fixed the bug where the player could not invalidate the Order of the Lion's Roar of the Lion skill with Goddess Anut.