Fortress of Souls
Apostle Soltar and his army woke up from the spell!
Help Archon stop Soltar's evil plan and collect the materials to create a Soulbound weapon!
Fortress of Souls can be entered after you have cleared Episode 2-1 in Hard mode.
To avoid detection from Soltar, a Hero can enter the Fortress of Souls only once per day. So gather up more Heroes to clear the Fortress of Souls!
- Collect the pieces of the legendary crystal sword, Danan, and create a Soulbound weapon!
- Forge a 4 star Soulbound weapon, and upgrade it to a 6 star weapon.
- ★4 Soulbound weapon - 2 upgrade options
- ★5 Soulbound weapon - 2 upgrade options, 1 passive option
- ★6 Soulbound weapon - 2 upgrade option, 1 strengthen passive option
- The Heroes that have a Soulbound weapons unique to them are:
- Warrior : Leon, Joan of Arc, Susanoo, Vivian, Kaori, Monte
- Paladin: Kriemhild, Thor, Alexander, Achilles, Pirate Drake, Vane
- Archer : Sigruna, Gon, Hanzo, Robin Hood, R-9999, Giparang
- Hunter : D'artagnan, Maxi, Sypro, Sneak, Crow, Vincent
- Wizard : Dorothy, Archon, Korin, Sasquatch, Lilith, Rachel
- Priest : Maria, Mew, Nightingale, Yeowoodong, Nurspy, Woompa Woopa
Legendary Heroes Quests
- 3 legendary Heroes quest has been added!
- A tome with a list of Soulbound and normal weapons has been added!
Weapon Upgrade Option
- Attack power +40~70 (Can start upgrading from crusader level 1)
- Defense penetration power +150~350 (Can start upgrading from crusader level 45)
- Resistance penetration power +150~300 (Can start upgrading from crusader level 50)
- Max HP +10~20% (Can start upgrading from crusader level 40)
- Physical attack defense +200~400 (Can start upgrading from crusader level 45)
- Magic Resistance +200~400 (Can start upgrading from crusader level 50)
- Attack Speed 25~40% (Can start upgrading from crusader level 35)
- Vamp rate: 10~17.5% (Can start upgrading from crusader level 40)
- A golden box where you can get 4~6 star weapons and old weapons has been added to the store!
- Defense : 59 → 48
- Magic resistance : 249 → 205
- Nazrune of Harmony
- Attack power : 486 → 447
- Defense : 75 → 57
- Resistance : 310 → 245
- Nazrune of Nature
- Attack power : 777 → 713
- Defense : 89 → 66
- Resistance power : 368 → 284
Heroes' passives skill
- Pirate Drake
- Existing: Whenever a block is used all allies' critical damage increases by 50% for 5 seconds. Lower the Anchor! Used afterwards will have increased critical chance of 50%
- Changed: Whenever a block is used, all allies' critical damage increases by its critical damage rate. If an ally deals critical damage using a chain-3 during this effect, all allies' get shields that absorbs damages by 50% of their HP. (once every 2sec.)
- Existing: Whenever a block is used, the leader's SP is recovered by 30. When SP recovered leader uses chain-3, this hero will also use chain-3 immediately.
- Changed: Whenever an ally uses a chain 3 after this block has been used, 2 Resolute Shots are shot to deal physical damage equal to 250% of attack power. If it is activated again, the leader and this warrior recover SP by 20.
- existing : SP of enemy hit by Driving Arrows will be reduced by 5 with every attack, and decrease attack by 3% of hero's attack for 5 sec.
- Changed : When an ally uses a chain-3 after this block has been used, arrows have a 50% chance of exploding, dealing additional physical damage equal to 75% of attack power, and those enemies hit by the explosion will have their SP decreased by 5.
- Existing: whenever an ally hero uses chain-3, there is a 100% chance to fire an additional PD-CROW bullet that deals Physical damage equal to 270% of the hero's attack power. 1 second cool down.
- Changed: Whenever an ally hero uses chain-3, 3 PD-CROW shots are fired automatically dealing physical damage equal to 200% of the hero's attack power. This shot will have a 50% chance to explode the 2nd time, and deal physical damage equal to 150% of attack power.
- Existing: Getting heals or using own blocks will increase attack damage by 45 for 5 sec and gains 4 SP. This isn't triggered by vamp.
- Changed: Getting heals or using own blocks will increase attack damage by 10% for 5 sec and gains 4 SP. After an ally hero uses a chain-3, the effective rates of the blocks used after will increase by 3 times (once per 1 sec.)
- Existing: Deals damage to enemies near the syringe equal to the amount recovered, and reduces enemy attack power by 15 and SP by 4 for 5 sec.
- Changed: Deals damage to enemies near the syringe equal to the amount recovered and reduces enemy attack power by 50% for 5 sec. If an ally hero uses a chain-3, the power of chain-3 is activated and all allies are healed. (Once every 2 sec.)
- War God Achilles
- Existing: Enemies hit by Prevent! Lose 35 SP and have 25 less damage for 5 seconds.
- Changed: A block activated after an ally’s chain-3 skill will be activated as a chain-3 skill. This attack will reduce the enemy’s attack power by 65% and SP by 7 for 5 seconds. (Activates once every 2 seconds)
- Hanzo of Gale
- Existing: Enemies hit by Silver Moon Flying Sword will have their defense decreased by 2% of the hero's max health for 5 seconds and will suffer 10% of the hero's max health as neutral damage.
- Changed: Enemies hit by Silver Moon Flying Sword will have their HP decreased by 2% of the hero's max health for 5 seconds. When a block is used after an ally’s chain-3 skill, the hero will deal neutral damage equal to 15% of the Hero’s HP and the enemy will lose all their buffs.
- Existing: Whenever Bell of Goddess is used, there is a (15/30/50)% chance that a block will be generated for the affected heroes.
- Changed: When a chain-3 skill is activated, there will be a 65% chance of activating an ally’s block to be generated. Also, the Hero’s next healing skill will heal the target for an additional 5% of the target’s maximum HP.
- The attack power of the jelly fish that appears in the Deep Sea stage has been decreased.
- The training rate and great rate has been fixed for doughnut type breads
- Original: 70% great rate chance for donut type bread.
- Changed: 40% great rate chance for donut type bread, but the training amount has been doubled.
- The cost of the weapon upgrading used to be based on the crusader's level, but it now has changed to depend on the level of the weapon.